28 November 2022 (by K.Gordon)
Thanks to all of you who have made an effort to get your child into school every day and on time. Before half-term our attendance was at 64%. In the 3 weeks since the half-term holiday that has risen to 77% which is an amazing improvement. We still have some way to go, as good school attendance is classed as 95% and above, but we are doing well so far.
The following children deserve a special mention as they have been in every day for the last 3 weeks (100% attendance). They will take home a special certificate today.
- Mohammad Hashir
- Mohammad Azlan
- Muhammad Amaan
- Ali Raza
- Things you can do to improve your child's attendance:
- Please only keep your child off if they are too unwell to be in school, a bit of a cough or cold usually means they will be fine
- Bring your child on time (8:40am/12:40pm)
- Where possible try to book routine appointments outside of the school day (we understand that this isn't always possible)
- Avoid taking holidays in term time - try to book holidays when school is closed
- Don't keep your child off unnecessarily (eg their birthday, a haircut, because it's raining etc)
Keep up the good work - the more your child is in school, the better progress they will make!