Reedley Hallows Nursery School was last inspected in 2017 and was judged to be outstanding. Here are some of the comments the inspectors made about our wonderful school:
- "Parents are overwhelmingly positive about all aspects of your school. They were queuing up at the end of the school day to express their positive views to me."
- "As we toured the school, I observed young, confident children with beaming smiles who showed high levels of independence and were very keen to learn."
- "Reedley Hallows Nursery is a happy and harmonious place for children to learn and play."
- "As a result of high-class teaching and innovative planning, all groups of children make rapid gains in their learning. This ensures that they are well prepared for their transition into Reception."
- "Learning is magical and fun."
- "The quality of the learning environment, both indoors and outside, is superb and contributes significantly to the excellent progress children make."
- "Children get the greatest start to their education in this nurturing and highly inclusive school."
- "At your school, each child is treated as an individual and their uniqueness is respected."
Follow the links below to read our Ofsted reports from 2017 and 2013: